10 Restaurants to Try in Englewood, NJ
Looking for somewhere new to eat? Hungry after a long day of sightseeing? Here are 10 restaurants to try in Englewood, NJ, courtesy of Jaguar Paramus.
- Jackson Hole: With more than 50 specialty burgers and chicken sandwiches on the menu, there’s sure to be something for everyone at Jackson Hole. The restaurant also features Tex-Mex dishes and entrée-style salads.
- Blue Moon Mexican Café: In the mood for Mexican food? Blue Moon Mexican Café is the place to go. The menu features original dishes like Mexican stir fry, carne arrachera, and a grilled burrito platter, along with Mexican staples, such as an array of taco options.
- Syros Taverna: Named after a Greek island in the Cyclades, Syros Taverna serves authentic Greek cuisine that balances old world cooking techniques and modern interpretations of dishes. Menu options range from seafood to kebabs, with various Greek sauces available.
- Noches de Colombia: Enjoy traditional Colombian cuisine when you visit Noches de Colombia in Englewood. Fresh-baked bread, soups, arepas, chicken and more are included on the menu.
- Akai Japanese Sushi Lounge: If sushi is more your style, then Akai Japanese Sushi Lounge is for you. The restaurant offers a variety of traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine, as well as a full bar.
- Jerry’s Homemade: Visit Jerry’s Homemade for a wine tasting (there are over 1,000 different labels in inventory) or to buy cake, cookies, or chocolate from the pastry counter. Make a selection from more than 600 different cheeses or the more than 60 different prepared dishes at the deli counter.
- Biddy O’Malley’s: Blending a classic Irish pub environment with contemporary American dishes, Biddy O’Malley’s takes on a very unique personality. Enjoy locally sourced meals, as well as wine and craft beers.
- Pintxo y Tapas: At Pintxo y Tapas, you’ll enjoy authentic Spanish cuisine from the Basque and Galician regions of Spain, which specialize in fish, cured meats, and cheese. The romantic setting and extensive wine list make a meal here an unforgettable experience.
- Sofia: Sofia is an Italian farm-to-table steakhouse that also offers creative cocktails, seafood flown in fresh daily, and housemade pasta.
- Cassie’s Pizzeria: Coal fired brick oven pizza is the name of the game at Cassie’s Pizzeria. Every pizza is made with fresh mozzarella cheese, imported Italian tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh basil.
Connect with Jaguar Paramus
More from Jaguar Paramus
With an MSRP starting at $36,995*, the 2019 Jaguar XE model is a sports sedan with all the luxury interior amenities Saddle River drivers could want. Explore the cabin and the latest features in passenger comfort and advanced tech before coming to see it in person at Jaguar Paramus. Have any questions after reading about the interior? Reach…
How much is the 2020 Jaguar XE? Englewood drivers curious about the new Jaguar XE price and what they can expect at each trim level should reference this guide from Jaguar Paramus. Then, get in touch with the dealership to explore your financing options, including our Jaguar lease deals! New Jaguar XE Inventory Contact Us Jaguar…
The ideal luxury compact crossover SUV you’re looking for in Englewood is the 2019 Jaguar F-PACE. Starting at $44,600 MSRP* you can enjoy standard features like all-wheel drive and choose from seven different trim levels. Explore Jaguar F-PACE price & trims then contact us for a test drive at Jaguar Paramus! Contact Us 2019 Jaguar F-PACE…