10 Restaurants to Try in Englewood, NJ
Looking for somewhere new to eat? Hungry after a long day of sightseeing? Here are 10 restaurants to try in Englewood, NJ, courtesy of Jaguar Paramus.
- Jackson Hole: With more than 50 specialty burgers and chicken sandwiches on the menu, there’s sure to be something for everyone at Jackson Hole. The restaurant also features Tex-Mex dishes and entrée-style salads.
- Blue Moon Mexican Café: In the mood for Mexican food? Blue Moon Mexican Café is the place to go. The menu features original dishes like Mexican stir fry, carne arrachera, and a grilled burrito platter, along with Mexican staples, such as an array of taco options.
- Syros Taverna: Named after a Greek island in the Cyclades, Syros Taverna serves authentic Greek cuisine that balances old world cooking techniques and modern interpretations of dishes. Menu options range from seafood to kebabs, with various Greek sauces available.
- Noches de Colombia: Enjoy traditional Colombian cuisine when you visit Noches de Colombia in Englewood. Fresh-baked bread, soups, arepas, chicken and more are included on the menu.
- Akai Japanese Sushi Lounge: If sushi is more your style, then Akai Japanese Sushi Lounge is for you. The restaurant offers a variety of traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine, as well as a full bar.
- Jerry’s Homemade: Visit Jerry’s Homemade for a wine tasting (there are over 1,000 different labels in inventory) or to buy cake, cookies, or chocolate from the pastry counter. Make a selection from more than 600 different cheeses or the more than 60 different prepared dishes at the deli counter.
- Biddy O’Malley’s: Blending a classic Irish pub environment with contemporary American dishes, Biddy O’Malley’s takes on a very unique personality. Enjoy locally sourced meals, as well as wine and craft beers.
- Pintxo y Tapas: At Pintxo y Tapas, you’ll enjoy authentic Spanish cuisine from the Basque and Galician regions of Spain, which specialize in fish, cured meats, and cheese. The romantic setting and extensive wine list make a meal here an unforgettable experience.
- Sofia: Sofia is an Italian farm-to-table steakhouse that also offers creative cocktails, seafood flown in fresh daily, and housemade pasta.
- Cassie’s Pizzeria: Coal fired brick oven pizza is the name of the game at Cassie’s Pizzeria. Every pizza is made with fresh mozzarella cheese, imported Italian tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh basil.
Connect with Jaguar Paramus
More from Jaguar Paramus
In the market for a luxury midsize wagon or sedan near Englewood? The 2020 Jaguar XF could be your perfect car. The 2020 Jaguar XF interior offers amenities and several advanced features making your daily travels in Saddle River more enjoyable. Read on to learn more about the Jaguar XF design. Find a New Jaguar XF…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior provides Englewood-area drivers with everything that they’ve been asking for. Once you’ve had the chance to explore its interior features and dimensions, you’ll surely agree that it’s one of the most luxurious (and most capable) SUVs that you can choose for your daily drives and adventures. Find out what it’s…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity makes it the perfect choice for your Saddle River and Ridgewood drives. With room for up to five passengers, easily-configurable rear seats, and an expansive cargo bay, you’ll be ready for any daily errand or adventure. Keep reading to find out why more and more of your neighbors are trading…