10 Restaurants to Try in Englewood, NJ
Looking for somewhere new to eat? Hungry after a long day of sightseeing? Here are 10 restaurants to try in Englewood, NJ, courtesy of Jaguar Paramus.
- Jackson Hole: With more than 50 specialty burgers and chicken sandwiches on the menu, there’s sure to be something for everyone at Jackson Hole. The restaurant also features Tex-Mex dishes and entrée-style salads.
- Blue Moon Mexican Café: In the mood for Mexican food? Blue Moon Mexican Café is the place to go. The menu features original dishes like Mexican stir fry, carne arrachera, and a grilled burrito platter, along with Mexican staples, such as an array of taco options.
- Syros Taverna: Named after a Greek island in the Cyclades, Syros Taverna serves authentic Greek cuisine that balances old world cooking techniques and modern interpretations of dishes. Menu options range from seafood to kebabs, with various Greek sauces available.
- Noches de Colombia: Enjoy traditional Colombian cuisine when you visit Noches de Colombia in Englewood. Fresh-baked bread, soups, arepas, chicken and more are included on the menu.
- Akai Japanese Sushi Lounge: If sushi is more your style, then Akai Japanese Sushi Lounge is for you. The restaurant offers a variety of traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine, as well as a full bar.
- Jerry’s Homemade: Visit Jerry’s Homemade for a wine tasting (there are over 1,000 different labels in inventory) or to buy cake, cookies, or chocolate from the pastry counter. Make a selection from more than 600 different cheeses or the more than 60 different prepared dishes at the deli counter.
- Biddy O’Malley’s: Blending a classic Irish pub environment with contemporary American dishes, Biddy O’Malley’s takes on a very unique personality. Enjoy locally sourced meals, as well as wine and craft beers.
- Pintxo y Tapas: At Pintxo y Tapas, you’ll enjoy authentic Spanish cuisine from the Basque and Galician regions of Spain, which specialize in fish, cured meats, and cheese. The romantic setting and extensive wine list make a meal here an unforgettable experience.
- Sofia: Sofia is an Italian farm-to-table steakhouse that also offers creative cocktails, seafood flown in fresh daily, and housemade pasta.
- Cassie’s Pizzeria: Coal fired brick oven pizza is the name of the game at Cassie’s Pizzeria. Every pizza is made with fresh mozzarella cheese, imported Italian tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh basil.
Connect with Jaguar Paramus
More from Jaguar Paramus
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? This luxury performance SUV was engineered to provide superior power, handling, and control, and it’s more than capable when it comes to heavy lifting. In fact, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity comes in at 5,291 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Ready to dig…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features….
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP,…