How Much is the Jaguar I-PACE?
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP, you’re getting an incredible value.
Jaguar I-PACE MSRP for Each Trim
Drivers interested in the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE will have four different trim levels to choose from. Although each is well-appointed and well-equipped, drivers near Saddle River and Ridgewood still have plenty of reasons to get excited about their options:
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE S AWD – $69,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE SE AWD – $75,850 MSRP*
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE HSE AWD – $80,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Edition AWD – $85,900 MSRP*
That’s right: Almost all of the Jaguar I-PACE price points fall below the starting price of the Tesla Model X.
Jaguar I-PACE Standard Features by Trim
What features will you get for the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price? Even the entry-level I-PACE S offers a stunning selection of technologies and amenities, including:
- A Touch Pro® Duo infotainment system
- 10-inch touchscreen with navigation
- Adjustable air suspension and 18-inch wheels
- A Panoramic roof
- Low-speed collision mitigation with parking sensors
What kind of upgrades can you look forward to if you jump to a higher Jaguar I-PACE MSRP? Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Jaguar I-PACE SE – Includes Leather upholstery, blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, high-speed collision mitigation, auto-dimming side mirrors, and 20-inch wheels.
- Jaguar I-PACE HSE – Includes a hands-free power liftgate, a 15-speaker premium audio system, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a top-view camera, and steering assist.
- Jaguar I-PACE First Edition – Includes Adaptive Surface Response, four-zone automatic climate control, head-up display, heated windshield and washer jets, and a whole lot more.
Of course, every 2019 Jaguar I-PACE comes standard with all-wheel drive. You’ve never seen an all-electric vehicle that can handle the Bergen County roads as well as the I-PACE.
Find the Right Jaguar I-PACE Price at Jaguar Paramus!
Once you’ve found your deal, check out our new Jaguar I-PACE inventory and drive in to see your favorite model in person!
More from Jaguar Paramus
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity makes it the perfect choice for your Saddle River and Ridgewood drives. With room for up to five passengers, easily-configurable rear seats, and an expansive cargo bay, you’ll be ready for any daily errand or adventure. Keep reading to find out why more and more of your neighbors are trading…
How much is the Jaguar F-PACE? Although your final costs will depend on the trim level that you select, Englewood drivers should know that the Jaguar F-PACE price structure starts at $45,200 MSRP in 2020! A fully-equipped F-PACE could run you up to $80,600 MSRP, but once you’ve seen how much these luxury SUVs have…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? This luxury performance SUV was engineered to provide superior power, handling, and control, and it’s more than capable when it comes to heavy lifting. In fact, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity comes in at 5,291 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Ready to dig…