How Much is the Jaguar I-PACE?
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP, you’re getting an incredible value.
Jaguar I-PACE MSRP for Each Trim
Drivers interested in the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE will have four different trim levels to choose from. Although each is well-appointed and well-equipped, drivers near Saddle River and Ridgewood still have plenty of reasons to get excited about their options:
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE S AWD – $69,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE SE AWD – $75,850 MSRP*
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE HSE AWD – $80,500 MSRP*
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Edition AWD – $85,900 MSRP*
That’s right: Almost all of the Jaguar I-PACE price points fall below the starting price of the Tesla Model X.
Jaguar I-PACE Standard Features by Trim
What features will you get for the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price? Even the entry-level I-PACE S offers a stunning selection of technologies and amenities, including:
- A Touch Pro® Duo infotainment system
- 10-inch touchscreen with navigation
- Adjustable air suspension and 18-inch wheels
- A Panoramic roof
- Low-speed collision mitigation with parking sensors
What kind of upgrades can you look forward to if you jump to a higher Jaguar I-PACE MSRP? Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Jaguar I-PACE SE – Includes Leather upholstery, blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, high-speed collision mitigation, auto-dimming side mirrors, and 20-inch wheels.
- Jaguar I-PACE HSE – Includes a hands-free power liftgate, a 15-speaker premium audio system, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, a top-view camera, and steering assist.
- Jaguar I-PACE First Edition – Includes Adaptive Surface Response, four-zone automatic climate control, head-up display, heated windshield and washer jets, and a whole lot more.
Of course, every 2019 Jaguar I-PACE comes standard with all-wheel drive. You’ve never seen an all-electric vehicle that can handle the Bergen County roads as well as the I-PACE.
Find the Right Jaguar I-PACE Price at Jaguar Paramus!
Once you’ve found your deal, check out our new Jaguar I-PACE inventory and drive in to see your favorite model in person! Interested in the latest model? Check out the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations and the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions.
More from Jaguar Paramus
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE fuel economy tops out at 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Although both of the two available engines are offered on a range of unique trim levels, all-wheel drive is always standard, and that means these specs remain consistent from trim to trim. All you need to do is check…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE trim levels are offering more than ever this time around. Although the full lineup of Jaguar F-PACE packages has been pared down to just three basic models, our F-PACE model comparison reveals that the new range leaves nothing to be desired. We’ve covered all three 2021 F-PACE configurations below! Although exact…
The Jaguar E-PACE specs and features have made it one of the Englewood area’s favorite compact SUVs, but which model is right for you? We’ve broken down each of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations in detail, so you can make the right decision for your daily drives and adventures. View Our E-PACE InventoryContact Us Jaguar…