2019 Jaguar XJ Configurations
The 2019 Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated heated, cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and 10-inch Touch Pro™ with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive near Englewood to experience it first-hand.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels
Two XJ trims with the standard wheelbase (119.4 inches, 202.0 inches overall length, 38.9 inches rear seat legroom) include:
- XJ R-Sport: Features R-Sport exterior Black accents, adaptive full LED Headlights with LED signature and auto high-beam assist, 12.3-inch interactive driver display, and blind spot monitor.
- XJ Supercharged: Features perforated soft grain leather seats with Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting, 18-way power front seats with massage, four-zone climate control, and electronic locking rear differential.
Four trim levels with the long wheelbase (124.3 inches, 206.9 inches overall length, 44.1 inches rear seat legroom) include:
- XJL Portfolio: Upgrades XJ Supercharged features with electric rear side window and rear window sunblinds and illuminated rear vanity mirrors.
- XJ50: Brings 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging, Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer, aluminum gearshift paddles, 360° Surround Camera, Bright Metal pedals, and a black grille.
- XJL Supercharged: Shares key features with the XJ Supercharged standard wheelbase.
- XJR575: Features exclusive tread plates, perforated leather sports seats, gloss black accents, red brake calipers, quad pipe sports exhaust, hood louvers, and a carbon fiber engine cover.
Regardless of your chosen configuration, you’ll enjoy an XJ interior with 15.2 cubic feet of cargo space and 41.5 inches of front legroom for an airy and spacious cabin between Saddle River and Ridgewood.
Jaguar XJ Engines
A 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with rear wheel drive, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds is available with:
- XJ R-Sport: $76,000 MSRP
- XJ Portfolio: $85,500 MSRP
- XJ50: $88,200 MSRP
A 340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with all-wheel drive, 332 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds is available with:
- Available — XJ R-Sport for $79,000 MSRP
- Available — XJ Portfolio for $88,500 MSRP
- Available — XJ50 for $91,200 MSRP
A 470 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with rear wheel drive, 424 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds is available with:
- XJ Supercharged — $93,900 MSRP
- XJL Supercharged — $97,200 MSRP
- Available — XJ50 for $99,900 MSRP
A 575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with rear wheel drive, 517 lb-ft of torque, and 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds is available with:
- Jaguar XJR575 — $123,300 MSRP
Explore Jaguar XJ Configurations by Visiting Our Showroom
You’ll find new Jaguar XJ models waiting at Jaguar Paramus, so visit today to browse our inventory, talk through financing options, or explore InControl infotainment. For any further advice, don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
More About Jaguar XJ Features
The 2019 Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated heated, cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and 10-inch Touch Pro™ with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive near Englewood to experience…
With a starting MSRP of $76,000*, the 2019 Jaguar XJ has more technology and interior luxury features than most competitors, like the premium Meridian™ Surround Sound System, as well as rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive options across all trim levels. Each trim level may cost you a bit more, but you are getting even more…
The 2019 Jaguar XJ interior provides handcrafted luxury seating, ambient lighting, and plenty of technology features to keep everyone entertained through your Saddle River drives. Visit us at Jaguar Paramus today to take the new XJ for a test drive and explore these features for yourself. Learn More View Inventory Jaguar XJ Features Inside of the Jaguar XJ, you…