What Can You Expect from the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE Interior?
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features: 2019 vs. 2020
As in the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE interior, you’ll find that the new model includes all of the features you expect from a luxury compact SUV–and then some. One of the most exciting updates for this year is the addition of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to every model in the E-PACE lineup, even the base trim.
Of course, the new Jaguar E-PACE interior also features each last year’s standard comforts and technologies, including:
- InControl® Touch Pro™ with a 10-inch touch screen
- Bluetooth® connectivity and USB ports
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- A luscious leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-way adjustable front seats
- Ambient interior lighting
The 2020 E-PACE lineup also includes a new Checkered Flag Limited Edition model. It’s interior features 10-way heated front seats, a fixed panoramic roof, a 12.3-inch interactive display, black gearshift paddles, and R-Dynamic branding.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Upgrades
- The Jaguar E-PACE interior comes standard with cloth seating, but is available with either Grained Leather or Perforated Windsor Leather in upgraded models.
- A 6-speaker stereo is standard in the base trim, but as you advance to higher trims, 11-speaker and 15-speaker Meridian™ audio systems become available.
- A head-up display, heated front/rear seats, integrated navigation, and 14-way power-adjustable front seats are all optional, starting in the E-PACE S.
- The high-end Jaguar E-PACE HSE is the only trim offered with ventilated front seating. It also offers standard blind spot monitoring and 18-way power adjustable front seats.
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity
For 2020, the Jaguar E-PACE capacity remains the same. You’ll still be able to seat five passengers in perfect comfort, with room to spare. The Jaguar E-PACE interior dimensions are as follows:
- Head Room (Front): 38.4 inches
- Head Room (Rear): 38.3 inches
- Legroom (Front): 40.1 inches
- Legroom (Rear): 35.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front): 56.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Rear): 55.8 inches
What about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity for cargo? You’ll still have 24.2 cubic feet behind the rear row, and 52.7 cubic feet with the rear seats flat. That’s more than just about every other in-class competitor.
Take Your Test Drive Today!
Are you ready to experience the Jaguar E-PACE interior in person? Don’t wait to explore our Jaguar E-PACE lease deals or find the perfect model in our new E-PACE inventory! No matter which trim level you settle on, we know that you’ll love how it makes you feel on the roads of Saddle River or Ridgewood.
More About Jaguar E-PACE Features
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? This luxury performance SUV was engineered to provide superior power, handling, and control, and it’s more than capable when it comes to heavy lifting. In fact, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity comes in at 5,291 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Ready to dig…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features….
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP,…
The 2020 Jaguar XE luxury sedan provides both powerful engines and competitive fuel economy ratings for Englewood and Saddle River drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg. Explore the 2o20 Jaguar XE fuel economy, engine options, and design features that can help with fuel efficiency. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer…
The 2019 Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated heated, cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and 10-inch Touch Pro™ with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive near Englewood to experience…