What Can You Expect from the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE Interior?
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features: 2019 vs. 2020
As in the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE interior, you’ll find that the new model includes all of the features you expect from a luxury compact SUV–and then some. One of the most exciting updates for this year is the addition of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to every model in the E-PACE lineup, even the base trim.
Of course, the new Jaguar E-PACE interior also features each last year’s standard comforts and technologies, including:
- InControl® Touch Pro™ with a 10-inch touch screen
- Bluetooth® connectivity and USB ports
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- A luscious leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-way adjustable front seats
- Ambient interior lighting
The 2020 E-PACE lineup also includes a new Checkered Flag Limited Edition model. It’s interior features 10-way heated front seats, a fixed panoramic roof, a 12.3-inch interactive display, black gearshift paddles, and R-Dynamic branding.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Upgrades
- The Jaguar E-PACE interior comes standard with cloth seating, but is available with either Grained Leather or Perforated Windsor Leather in upgraded models.
- A 6-speaker stereo is standard in the base trim, but as you advance to higher trims, 11-speaker and 15-speaker Meridian™ audio systems become available.
- A head-up display, heated front/rear seats, integrated navigation, and 14-way power-adjustable front seats are all optional, starting in the E-PACE S.
- The high-end Jaguar E-PACE HSE is the only trim offered with ventilated front seating. It also offers standard blind spot monitoring and 18-way power adjustable front seats.
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity
For 2020, the Jaguar E-PACE capacity remains the same. You’ll still be able to seat five passengers in perfect comfort, with room to spare. The Jaguar E-PACE interior dimensions are as follows:
- Head Room (Front): 38.4 inches
- Head Room (Rear): 38.3 inches
- Legroom (Front): 40.1 inches
- Legroom (Rear): 35.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front): 56.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Rear): 55.8 inches
What about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity for cargo? You’ll still have 24.2 cubic feet behind the rear row, and 52.7 cubic feet with the rear seats flat. That’s more than just about every other in-class competitor.
Take Your Test Drive Today!
Are you ready to experience the Jaguar E-PACE interior in person? Don’t wait to explore our Jaguar E-PACE lease deals or find the perfect model in our new E-PACE inventory! No matter which trim level you settle on, we know that you’ll love how it makes you feel on the roads of Saddle River or Ridgewood.
More About Jaguar E-PACE Features
The Jaguar XF design reaches soaring new heights for 2021 with jaw-dropping style, leading technology, and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. This model has been redesigned from the ground up, and the result is an even more sophisticated and modern look that is sure to impress Englewood drivers. Take a closer look…
You’re going to love how you feel inside of the new Jaguar E-PACE. After all, this compact luxury crossover isn’t just stylish and fun to drive. It’s also versatile, comfortable, and flush with the technologies and amenities that local drivers most demand! Once you’ve seen the Jaguar E-PACE interior for yourself, you’ll see why more…
It isn’t hard to fall in love with the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior. Whether you’re searching for leading technology features, impressive creature comforts, or generous interior capacities, you’re going to appreciate everything that this five-passenger Jaguar SUV has to offer. Jaguar SUV Lease Offers View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features Even the most accessible…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE fuel economy tops out at 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Although both of the two available engines are offered on a range of unique trim levels, all-wheel drive is always standard, and that means these specs remain consistent from trim to trim. All you need to do is check…
The Jaguar E-PACE specs and features have made it one of the Englewood area’s favorite compact SUVs, but which model is right for you? We’ve broken down each of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations in detail, so you can make the right decision for your daily drives and adventures. View Our E-PACE InventoryContact Us Jaguar…