What Can You Expect from the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE Interior?
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Ridgewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features: 2019 vs. 2020
As in the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE interior, you’ll find that the new model includes all of the features you expect from a luxury compact SUV–and then some. One of the most exciting updates for this year is the addition of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to every model in the E-PACE lineup, even the base trim.
Of course, the new Jaguar E-PACE interior also features each last year’s standard comforts and technologies, including:
- InControl® Touch Pro™ with a 10-inch touch screen
- Bluetooth® connectivity and USB ports
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- A luscious leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-way adjustable front seats
- Ambient interior lighting
The 2020 E-PACE lineup also includes a new Checkered Flag Limited Edition model. It’s interior features 10-way heated front seats, a fixed panoramic roof, a 12.3-inch interactive display, black gearshift paddles, and R-Dynamic branding.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Upgrades
- The Jaguar E-PACE interior comes standard with cloth seating, but is available with either Grained Leather or Perforated Windsor Leather in upgraded models.
- A 6-speaker stereo is standard in the base trim, but as you advance to higher trims, 11-speaker and 15-speaker Meridian™ audio systems become available.
- A head-up display, heated front/rear seats, integrated navigation, and 14-way power-adjustable front seats are all optional, starting in the E-PACE S.
- The high-end Jaguar E-PACE HSE is the only trim offered with ventilated front seating. It also offers standard blind spot monitoring and 18-way power adjustable front seats.
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity
For 2020, the Jaguar E-PACE capacity remains the same. You’ll still be able to seat five passengers in perfect comfort, with room to spare. The Jaguar E-PACE interior dimensions are as follows:
- Head Room (Front): 38.4 inches
- Head Room (Rear): 38.3 inches
- Legroom (Front): 40.1 inches
- Legroom (Rear): 35.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front): 56.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Rear): 55.8 inches
What about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity for cargo? You’ll still have 24.2 cubic feet behind the rear row, and 52.7 cubic feet with the rear seats flat. That’s more than just about every other in-class competitor.
Take Your Test Drive Today!
Are you ready to experience the Jaguar E-PACE interior in person? Don’t wait to explore our Jaguar E-PACE lease deals or find the perfect model in our new E-PACE inventory! No matter which trim level you settle on, we know that you’ll love how it makes you feel on the roads of Jersey City or Fort Lee.
More About Jaguar E-PACE Features
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $71,300* for new models, and in fact, this model is currently only offered in one trim level. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Ridgewood drives, and an impressive electric driving range! All of this adds up…
If you’re in the market for a reliable and luxurious SUV with plenty of towing power around Ridgewood, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity. The Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity is rated at 5,291 pounds, providing plenty of power to tow anything from a small boat to a camper. Let’s take…
The 2023 Jaguar I-PACE has an impressive range and a powerful set of electric motors, but these are not the only reasons that it’s proved so popular with discerning drivers in Paramus, NJ. As soon as you step into the 2023 Jaguar I-PACE interior, you’ll see exactly why this high-end luxury EV has made…
What is the size of the Jaguar F-PACE? Measuring 186.89 inches from end to end, the F-PACE stands out with a compact yet spacious design. Inside the smartly apportioned five-passenger cabin, you’ll even be able to access up to 69.1 cubic feet of cargo space when you need it! Ready to take a closer…
If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of a new luxury car with the performance-enhancing dynamics of all-wheel drive, it’s tough to beat the new Jaguar lineup. All models in the new Jaguar lineup come with standard or available dynamic all-wheel drive, technology that automatically transfers torque between the front and rear wheels to…