What Can You Expect from the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE Interior?
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features: 2019 vs. 2020
As in the 2019 Jaguar E-PACE interior, you’ll find that the new model includes all of the features you expect from a luxury compact SUV–and then some. One of the most exciting updates for this year is the addition of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to every model in the E-PACE lineup, even the base trim.
Of course, the new Jaguar E-PACE interior also features each last year’s standard comforts and technologies, including:
- InControl® Touch Pro™ with a 10-inch touch screen
- Bluetooth® connectivity and USB ports
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- A luscious leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 8-way adjustable front seats
- Ambient interior lighting
The 2020 E-PACE lineup also includes a new Checkered Flag Limited Edition model. It’s interior features 10-way heated front seats, a fixed panoramic roof, a 12.3-inch interactive display, black gearshift paddles, and R-Dynamic branding.
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Upgrades
- The Jaguar E-PACE interior comes standard with cloth seating, but is available with either Grained Leather or Perforated Windsor Leather in upgraded models.
- A 6-speaker stereo is standard in the base trim, but as you advance to higher trims, 11-speaker and 15-speaker Meridian™ audio systems become available.
- A head-up display, heated front/rear seats, integrated navigation, and 14-way power-adjustable front seats are all optional, starting in the E-PACE S.
- The high-end Jaguar E-PACE HSE is the only trim offered with ventilated front seating. It also offers standard blind spot monitoring and 18-way power adjustable front seats.
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity
For 2020, the Jaguar E-PACE capacity remains the same. You’ll still be able to seat five passengers in perfect comfort, with room to spare. The Jaguar E-PACE interior dimensions are as follows:
- Head Room (Front): 38.4 inches
- Head Room (Rear): 38.3 inches
- Legroom (Front): 40.1 inches
- Legroom (Rear): 35.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front): 56.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (Rear): 55.8 inches
What about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity for cargo? You’ll still have 24.2 cubic feet behind the rear row, and 52.7 cubic feet with the rear seats flat. That’s more than just about every other in-class competitor.
Take Your Test Drive Today!
Are you ready to experience the Jaguar E-PACE interior in person? Don’t wait to explore our Jaguar E-PACE lease deals or find the perfect model in our new E-PACE inventory! No matter which trim level you settle on, we know that you’ll love how it makes you feel on the roads of Saddle River or Ridgewood.
More About Jaguar E-PACE Features
Sports cars are an enormous part of the Jaguar brand’s DNA, and no vehicle puts their heritage on display quite like the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. You can expect this sports car to deliver a finely-crafted engine and an exterior that has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Englewood or Fort Lee, but that’s not…
You’re an environmentally-conscious, responsible person who needs to get around Paramus in style. No wonder you’re looking at the all electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE! But everyone needs options, and you’re no exception. Fortunately, there are three 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations to choose from. Find Your New I-PACE Which 2020 Jaguar I-PACE model is right for you?…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior provides Englewood-area drivers with everything that they’ve been asking for. Once you’ve had the chance to explore its interior features and dimensions, you’ll surely agree that it’s one of the most luxurious (and most capable) SUVs that you can choose for your daily drives and adventures. Find out what it’s…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity makes it the perfect choice for your Saddle River and Ridgewood drives. With room for up to five passengers, easily-configurable rear seats, and an expansive cargo bay, you’ll be ready for any daily errand or adventure. Keep reading to find out why more and more of your neighbors are trading…
How much is the Jaguar F-PACE? Although your final costs will depend on the trim level that you select, Englewood drivers should know that the Jaguar F-PACE price structure starts at $45,200 MSRP in 2020! A fully-equipped F-PACE could run you up to $80,600 MSRP, but once you’ve seen how much these luxury SUVs have…