2020 Jaguar F-PACE Price Structure
How much is the Jaguar F-PACE? Although your final costs will depend on the trim level that you select, Englewood drivers should know that the Jaguar F-PACE price structure starts at $45,200 MSRP in 2020! A fully-equipped F-PACE could run you up to $80,600 MSRP, but once you’ve seen how much these luxury SUVs have to offer, you’ll be hard pressed to settle for any other ride!
Jaguar F-PACE Price by Trim Level
- Jaguar F-PACE – $45,200 MSRP
- Jaguar F-PACE Premium – $47,800 MSRP
- Jaguar F-PACE Prestige – $52,200 MSRP
- Jaguar F-PACE R-Sport – $56,500 MSRP
- Jaguar F-PACE S – $62,100 MSRP
- Jaguar F-PACE Portfolio – $63,600 MSRP
- Jaguar F-PACE SVR – $80,600 MSRP
All models receive Jaguar all-wheel drive as standard, but the equipment you find under the hood and in the cabin will vary from trim to trim:
- The base model always carries a 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine.
- Premium, Prestige, and R-Sport models continue to offer this engine as standard, but offer an optional 296-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, too. Premium models build on the base model’s features, while the Prestige adds to the Premium array.
- R-Sport, S, and Portfolio models all build upon the standard features of the Prestige trim level.
- S-Models include a standard 380 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine, while Portfolio models include the 296-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder as standard.
- The range-topping Jaguar F-PACE SVR improves upon the Portfolio trim, and carries a 550 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine.
Two special edition models–the Jaguar F-PACE Checkered Flag and the Jaguar F-PACE 300 Sport Edition–start at $58,400 MSRP and $62,000 MSRP, respectively. The Checkered Flag receives the 247 hp 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder, while the 300 Sport Edition is powered by the 296-hp turbocharged 4-cylinder.
How Much is a Jaguar F-PACE with the Features You Desire?
- F-PACE Base – Jaguar F-PACE base features include a 10-inch Touch Pro™ infotainment system, InControl® Remote and Protect™, a 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System, Front and rear parking aids, and a sliding panoramic roof.
- F-PACE Premium – Upgrade to Premium for ambient interior lighting, driver’s seat memory settings, auto-dimming exterior mirrors, and HomeLink®.
- F-PACE Prestige – With the Prestige, you’ll receive grained leather upholstery, heated front seats, Navigation Pro, InControl Apps™, and keyless entry.
- F-PACE R-Sport – R-Sport models receive adaptive LED headlights, a satin chrome front grille, satin chrome gear shift panels, 18-way power front sport seats, and the R-Sport body kit.
- F-PACE S – With the sport-tuned S, you’ll receive Adaptive Surface Response, Adaptive Dynamics with Configurable Dynamic Mode, red brake calipers, meshed aluminum trim finishings, and the S body kit.
- F-PACE Portfolio – Portfolio models add 20-way power front seats, Windsor leather upholstery, front seat heating and ventilation, power-reclining heated rear seats, a power gesture tailgate, an 825-watt Meridian™ Surround Sound System, a Head-Up Display, and a 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display.
- F-PACE SVR – The fully-loaded SVR gains 395 mm front and rear brakes, a Sportshift Selector, Switchable Active Exhaust, Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring, Lozenge Quilted Winsor leather performance seats, quad tailpipes with 95 mm finishers, along with the SVR body kit and finishes.
Both of the Special Edition models include a variety of unique styling elements that make it easy to stand out on the roads near Saddle River! Contact us to see if you can find one on our lot today, or check out the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior and the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE colors to learn more.
Find the Right F-PACE at Jaguar Paramus
So, how much is the Jaguar F-PACE that you’re going to take home to Ridgewood or Fort Lee? When you drive with Jaguar Paramus, you might pay even less than you’d expect!
More Jaguar Model Features
Whether you opt for the new Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe or the new Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible, you’re going to have a wide range of trim levels to consider. In order to make the right choice, you’re going to need to take a close look at the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations, and that’s where we come in. …
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color choices make it easy to customize your look, both inside and out. With nearly 30 paint colors and a bevy of upholstery materials, stitchings, and finishes to choose from, the Jaguar F-PACE color options ensure there’s something to fit every Englewood aesthetic. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE colors…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE caused quite a buzz in the automotive industry, gaining numerous awards and accolades and even outperforming competitors like the Tesla Model X! Still, you might wonder how the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions compare to those of other SUVs. If you’re ready to experience the Jaguar electric SUV, take a look at…
Sports cars are an enormous part of the Jaguar brand’s DNA, and no vehicle puts their heritage on display quite like the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. You can expect this sports car to deliver a finely-crafted engine and an exterior that has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Englewood or Fort Lee, but that’s not…
You’re an environmentally-conscious, responsible person who needs to get around Paramus in style. No wonder you’re looking at the all electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE! But everyone needs options, and you’re no exception. Fortunately, there are three 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations to choose from. Find Your New I-PACE Which 2020 Jaguar I-PACE model is right for you?…