The All-Electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE Configurations
You’re an environmentally-conscious, responsible person who needs to get around Paramus in style. No wonder you’re looking at the all electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE! But everyone needs options, and you’re no exception. Fortunately, there are three 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations to choose from.
Which 2020 Jaguar I-PACE model is right for you? You can test drive all three at Jaguar Paramus. But in the meantime, let’s do a side-by-side comparison of these models to help you decide.
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Models by Price
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations each come with a different level of luxury, and that is reflected in their sticker prices:
- I-PACE S: $69,850 MSRP
- I-PACE SE: $76,250 MSRP
- I-PACE HSE: $80,900 MSRP
Of course, you can save on those prices when you take advantage of our new vehicle specials.
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Configurations by Performance
All of the Jaguar I-PACE models are all electric, and have the same performance specs:
- Top speed (mph): 124
- Acceleration 0‑60 mph: 4.5 seconds
- EPA Estimated Range: Up to 234 miles
- Battery (kWh): 90
- Maximum power (hp): 395
- Charge Time – 0-100%: 12.9 hours
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Models by Key Features
The real differences between the Jaguar I-PACE models are in the features. Here are some of the key features for each of the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations:
- I-PACE S: 18″ 15-Spoke ‘Style 1022’ Alloy Wheels
- I-PACE SE: 20″ 6-Spoke ‘Style 6007’ Alloy Wheels (popular with Ridgewood drivers)
- I-PACE HSE: 20″ 5-Spoke ‘Style 5068’ Alloy Wheels with Diamond Turned Finish
- I-PACE S: 8-Way Semi-Powered Luxtec Sports Seats
- I-PACE SE: 10-Way Grained Leather Sports Seats with Memory
- I-PACE HSE: 18-Way Windsor Leather Heated and Cooled Front Sports Seats with Heated Rear Seats
- I-PACE S: Park Assist, 360° Parking Aid and Rear Traffic Monitor (popular with Saddle River drivers)
- I-PACE SE: Drive Pack including Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go and High-Speed Emergency Braking
- I-PACE HSE: Driver Assist Pack including Blind Spot Assist, 360° Surround Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist and High-Speed Emergency Braking
See the 2020 I-PACE for Yourself at Jaguar Paramus
Reading about the new I-PACE is one thing, experiencing it is quite another. Come in for a test drive. We’ll do everything we can to get you behind the wheel of the car you want. You can even apply for financing online.
We’re conveniently located near Englewood so drop by or contact us today!
More About Jaguar Model Features
Each of the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE trim levels has something special to offer discerning drivers, but which configuration is right for you? We’ve covered each of the Jaguar E-PACE models available today, so you can make the right decision for your adventures in Englewood. After you’ve reviewed our guide to the E-PACE, E-PACE SE, and…
The Jaguar XF design reaches soaring new heights for 2021 with jaw-dropping style, leading technology, and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. This model has been redesigned from the ground up, and the result is an even more sophisticated and modern look that is sure to impress Englewood drivers. Take a closer look…
You’re going to love how you feel inside of the new Jaguar E-PACE. After all, this compact luxury crossover isn’t just stylish and fun to drive. It’s also versatile, comfortable, and flush with the technologies and amenities that local drivers most demand! Once you’ve seen the Jaguar E-PACE interior for yourself, you’ll see why more…
It isn’t hard to fall in love with the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior. Whether you’re searching for leading technology features, impressive creature comforts, or generous interior capacities, you’re going to appreciate everything that this five-passenger Jaguar SUV has to offer. Jaguar SUV Lease Offers View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features Even the most accessible…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE fuel economy tops out at 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Although both of the two available engines are offered on a range of unique trim levels, all-wheel drive is always standard, and that means these specs remain consistent from trim to trim. All you need to do is check…