The All-Electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE Configurations
You’re an environmentally-conscious, responsible person who needs to get around Paramus in style. No wonder you’re looking at the all electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE! But everyone needs options, and you’re no exception. Fortunately, there are three 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations to choose from.
Which 2020 Jaguar I-PACE model is right for you? You can test drive all three at Jaguar Paramus. But in the meantime, let’s do a side-by-side comparison of these models to help you decide.
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Models by Price
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations each come with a different level of luxury, and that is reflected in their sticker prices:
- I-PACE S: $69,850 MSRP
- I-PACE SE: $76,250 MSRP
- I-PACE HSE: $80,900 MSRP
Of course, you can save on those prices when you take advantage of our new vehicle specials.
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Configurations by Performance
All of the Jaguar I-PACE models are all electric, and have the same performance specs:
- Top speed (mph): 124
- Acceleration 0‑60 mph: 4.5 seconds
- EPA Estimated Range: Up to 234 miles
- Battery (kWh): 90
- Maximum power (hp): 395
- Charge Time – 0-100%: 12.9 hours
2020 Jaguar I-PACE Models by Key Features
The real differences between the Jaguar I-PACE models are in the features. Here are some of the key features for each of the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations:
- I-PACE S: 18″ 15-Spoke ‘Style 1022’ Alloy Wheels
- I-PACE SE: 20″ 6-Spoke ‘Style 6007’ Alloy Wheels (popular with Ridgewood drivers)
- I-PACE HSE: 20″ 5-Spoke ‘Style 5068’ Alloy Wheels with Diamond Turned Finish
- I-PACE S: 8-Way Semi-Powered Luxtec Sports Seats
- I-PACE SE: 10-Way Grained Leather Sports Seats with Memory
- I-PACE HSE: 18-Way Windsor Leather Heated and Cooled Front Sports Seats with Heated Rear Seats
- I-PACE S: Park Assist, 360° Parking Aid and Rear Traffic Monitor (popular with Saddle River drivers)
- I-PACE SE: Drive Pack including Blind Spot Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go and High-Speed Emergency Braking
- I-PACE HSE: Driver Assist Pack including Blind Spot Assist, 360° Surround Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control with Steering Assist and High-Speed Emergency Braking
See the 2020 I-PACE for Yourself at Jaguar Paramus
Reading about the new I-PACE is one thing, experiencing it is quite another. Come in for a test drive. We’ll do everything we can to get you behind the wheel of the car you want. You can even apply for financing online.
We’re conveniently located near Englewood so drop by or contact us today!
More About Jaguar Model Features
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE fuel economy tops out at 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Although both of the two available engines are offered on a range of unique trim levels, all-wheel drive is always standard, and that means these specs remain consistent from trim to trim. All you need to do is check…
The Jaguar E-PACE specs and features have made it one of the Englewood area’s favorite compact SUVs, but which model is right for you? We’ve broken down each of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations in detail, so you can make the right decision for your daily drives and adventures. View Our E-PACE InventoryContact Us Jaguar…
Just because you’ve got an electric car doesn’t mean that luxury gets left out of the equation. For proof of that, look no further than the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is the total package, combining the ample space befitting an SUV and a suite of luxurious amenities that you can expect…
Whether you opt for the new Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe or the new Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible, you’re going to have a wide range of trim levels to consider. In order to make the right choice, you’re going to need to take a close look at the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations, and that’s where we come in. …
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color choices make it easy to customize your look, both inside and out. With nearly 30 paint colors and a bevy of upholstery materials, stitchings, and finishes to choose from, the Jaguar F-PACE color options ensure there’s something to fit every Englewood aesthetic. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE colors…