2020 Jaguar XE MPG
The 2020 Jaguar XE luxury sedan provides both powerful engines and competitive fuel economy ratings for Englewood and Saddle River drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg. Explore the 2o20 Jaguar XE fuel economy, engine options, and design features that can help with fuel efficiency. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer to schedule a test drive near Saddle River and explore even more Jaguar XE features!
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel Economy Ratings and Specs
The 2020 Jaguar XE sedan offers two engine options, one for each trim level. No matter which trim level you choose, you’ll get a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, an eight-speed automatic transmission, and a 16.6-gallon fuel tank. Check out the engine specs for each trim level, and see what mpg ratings are offered below:
2020 Jaguar XE S – Standard with rear-wheel drive, available to upgrade to all-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 25/34 city/highway mpg with rear-wheel drive
- EPA-estimated 24/34 city/highway mpg with all-wheel drive
- 247 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 269 lb-ft of torque @ 1,300 rpm
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 6.2 seconds
2020 Jaguar XE R-Dynamic S – Offered with all-wheel drive only
- EPA-estimated 22/30 city/highway mpg
- 296 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500 rpm
- Top speed of 120 mph, accelerating from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds
2020 Jaguar XE Fuel-Efficient Features
Jaguar XE innovations add sleek looks and convenience on the Englewood roads–they can even contribute to better fuel efficiency on a daily basis! Explore the features below that can help your mpg ratings:
- JaguarDrive Control™ — You have the ability to select your preferred driving mode when out on the Saddle River roads, including a fuel-efficient Eco mode.
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter — These two standard features work together. You can set a maximum vehicle speed to avoid unnecessary gas-guzzling and reduce the amount of energy-consuming braking and accelerating.
- Lightweight Aluminum Architecture — The light aluminum frame of this Jaguar sedan helps to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. This material also lends itself to quick response and acceleration, while still being durable.
- Aerodynamic Design — The very shape of the 2020 XE lends itself to smarter fuel-consumption. It has a wider lower stance for improved aerodynamics, with a drag coefficient as low as Cd0.27.
Explore the Jaguar XE Sedan in Paramus
At Jaguar Paramus, you can learn more about Jaguar XE keyless entry and explore Jaguar XE accessories. If you are still deciding between models, compare the Jaguar XE vs. Jaguar XF or Jaguar XE vs. Audi A4, and find your favorite fuel-efficient luxury compact sedan. Then browse our new Jaguar XE for sale to find a model with the features you want at Jaguar Paramus.
More About Jaguar XE Features
The 2020 Jaguar XE luxury sedan provides both powerful engines and competitive fuel economy ratings for Englewood and Saddle River drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg. Explore the 2o20 Jaguar XE fuel economy, engine options, and design features that can help with fuel efficiency. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer…
With an MSRP starting at $36,995*, the 2019 Jaguar XE model is a sports sedan with all the luxury interior amenities Saddle River drivers could want. Explore the cabin and the latest features in passenger comfort and advanced tech before coming to see it in person at Jaguar Paramus. Have any questions after reading about the interior? Reach…
How much is the 2020 Jaguar XE? Englewood drivers curious about the new Jaguar XE price and what they can expect at each trim level should reference this guide from Jaguar Paramus. Then, get in touch with the dealership to explore your financing options, including our Jaguar lease deals! New Jaguar XE Inventory Contact Us Jaguar…