2021 Jaguar E-PACE Interior
You’re going to love how you feel inside of the new Jaguar E-PACE. After all, this compact luxury crossover isn’t just stylish and fun to drive. It’s also versatile, comfortable, and flush with the technologies and amenities that local drivers most demand! Once you’ve seen the Jaguar E-PACE interior for yourself, you’ll see why more and more of your neighbors are trading up.
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity: Seating & Cargo
The Jaguar E-PACE is classed as a compact SUV, but it’s spacious and flexible enough for all of your day-to-day errands in Paramus or Ridgewood. Don’t just take our word for it, though. Explore the Jaguar E-PACE capacities by the numbers:
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity: Passenger Dimensions
- Two rows with room for up to five passengers
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 38.4 / 38.3 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear): 40.6 / 34.3 inches
Jaguar E-PACE Capacity: Cargo Space
- Cargo Capacity with Seats Upright: 22.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity with Seats Flat: 49.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Area Height: 27.8 inches
- Cargo Area Width: 41.6 inches (at Arch), 51.6 inches (at Max)
- Cargo Area Length: 31.7 inches (Behind 2nd Row), 61.7 inches (Behind 1st Row)
Jaguar E-PACE Interior Features
Englewood and Saddle River drivers could spend thousands more in an attempt to get these same features in rival compact luxury SUVs, or they could choose the E-PACE and get everything they desire as standard! Every 2021 Jaguar E-PACE interior includes:
- 11.4-inch touchscreen
- Pivi infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Wireless Device Charging
- 3D Surround Camera
- Split leather steering wheel
- Satin chrome gearshift paddles
- Metal treadplates with “Jaguar” script
- 12-way heated electronic front seats with lumbar support
- 40:20:40 folding rear seats with center armrest
- Ebony perforated grained leather upholstery
That’s a lot to get excited about. Of course, the features offered by the E-PACE only get more exciting as you move down the line. Here, we’ve highlighted just a few of the available options and upgrades:
- Pivi Pro infotainment system
- Interactive Driver Display
- 12-way heated electronic driver memory front seats
- Head-up Display
- Contrast seat stitching
- Split-rim soft grain leather steering wheel
- Metal Loadspace Scuffplate
- And more!
Compared to last year’s model, the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE interior delivers more of what drivers demand. Features like a larger touchscreen and grained leather, which previously required an upgrade, are now offered in the baseline model! And, you’ll find even more to love when you step foot inside the cabin for yourself. In the meantime, check out the Jaguar E-PACE trim levels to learn more.
It’s Time to See the Jaguar E-PACE Interior for Yourself!
If our overview of the Jaguar E-PACE interior has piqued your interest, you’ve got to experience this luxury compact SUV in person. Start exploring our Jaguar SUV lease offers or step into our virtual showroom today. It’s easy to schedule a test drive at your convenience.