2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Sports cars are an enormous part of the Jaguar brand’s DNA, and no vehicle puts their heritage on display quite like the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. You can expect this sports car to deliver a finely-crafted engine and an exterior that has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Englewood or New York City, but that’s not all. After all, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior offers driver-focused cockpit, sublime appointments, and technology features you’ll never tire of using. Take a closer look today.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Interior Features
Available as a Coupe or as a Convertible, the restyled and updated 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is sure to catch the eye of everyone who gets near. Everyone is talking about the Jaguar F-TYPE design, and It’s not hard to see why:
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display – One of the biggest additions for the new model year is the digital gauge cluster, which replaces the analog components of yesteryear without sacrificing any of their classic charm.
- Touch Pro™ Infotainment – The responsive 10-inch touchscreen seamlessly connects you to your standard 380W Meridian™ Sound System with features like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Standard Connected Navigation Pro keeps you in touch with the world outside.
- Sport or Performance Seats – 12-way Sport Seats with Grained Leather and Suedecloth facings are standard, as is driver’s seat memory. First Edition and F-TYPE R configurations receive Windsor leather Performance seats.
Explore our guide to the Jaguar F-TYPE configurations to learn more about the standard and available features of each trim.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Trim and Finishes
Every element in the Jaguar F-TYPE interior has been designed to provide a unified, satisfying experience–from the double contrast stitching to the classically-charming, thoughtfully-placed controls. Here’s what else you should look for:
- The F-TYPE interior stands out even more if you upgrade with the R-Dynamic Coupe or Convertible, which both include R-Dynamic treadplates and a Delta aluminum center console.
- Upgrade with the F-TYPE R for a Linear Vee Aluminum console finisher, customizable Premium Cabin Lighting, Metal tread plates, and a steering wheel with R branding.
- Interested in the F-TYPE First Edition? These configurations will only available for the 2021 model year, and they offer Metal treadplates with First Edition branding, an Engine Spin console finisher with First Edition script, Nubuck-edged carpet floor mats, and aluminum gearshift paddles, too.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Dimensions
Of course, not even the most artistically-appointed vehicle will be able to satisfy the Saddle River-region’s most discerning drivers, if it doesn’t offer a spacious interior. The F-TYPE may be a sports car, but it’s both comfortable and capable:
- Passenger Space: This two-passenger sports car offers 42.8 inches of legroom, 36.8 inches of headroom, and 56.5 inches of shoulder room. Finding your comfort zone is as easy as can be.
- Cargo Volume: The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe offers 14.4 cubic feet of trunk space, while the Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible offers 7.3 cubic feet of the same.
Start a New Adventure at Jaguar Paramus
We’ve described the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior in the best way that we know how, but not even the most complete description could compare to firsthand experience. You’ve got to see the new Jaguar F-TYPE for yourself, and thanks to our exciting Jaguar F-TYPE lease deals, there’s never been a better time to move forward.
More From Jaguar Paramus
Each of the 2021 Jaguar E-PACE trim levels has something special to offer discerning drivers, but which configuration is right for you? We’ve covered each of the Jaguar E-PACE models available today, so you can make the right decision for your adventures in Englewood. After you’ve reviewed our guide to the E-PACE, E-PACE SE, and…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity tops out at 5,291 pounds, when properly equipped. This means it has the ability to tow just about anything that a road-tripper or weekend warrior could want to bring along for the ride, including a camping trailer, a small boat, or a cargo trailer with a couple of ATVs…
The Jaguar XF design reaches soaring new heights for 2021 with jaw-dropping style, leading technology, and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. This model has been redesigned from the ground up, and the result is an even more sophisticated and modern look that is sure to impress Englewood drivers. Take a closer look…
You’re going to love how you feel inside of the new Jaguar E-PACE. After all, this compact luxury crossover isn’t just stylish and fun to drive. It’s also versatile, comfortable, and flush with the technologies and amenities that local drivers most demand! Once you’ve seen the Jaguar E-PACE interior for yourself, you’ll see why more…
It isn’t hard to fall in love with the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior. Whether you’re searching for leading technology features, impressive creature comforts, or generous interior capacities, you’re going to appreciate everything that this five-passenger Jaguar SUV has to offer. Jaguar SUV Lease Offers View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features Even the most accessible…