2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Sports cars are an enormous part of the Jaguar brand’s DNA, and no vehicle puts their heritage on display quite like the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. You can expect this sports car to deliver a finely-crafted engine and an exterior that has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Englewood or Fort Lee, but that’s not all. After all, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior offers driver-focused cockpit, sublime appointments, and technology features you’ll never tire of using. Take a closer look today.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Interior Features
Available as a Coupe or as a Convertible, the restyled and updated 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is sure to catch the eye of everyone who gets near. Everyone is talking about the Jaguar F-TYPE design, and It’s not hard to see why:
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display – One of the biggest additions for the new model year is the digital gauge cluster, which replaces the analog components of yesteryear without sacrificing any of their classic charm.
- Touch Pro™ Infotainment – The responsive 10-inch touchscreen seamlessly connects you to your standard 380W Meridian™ Sound System with features like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Standard Connected Navigation Pro keeps you in touch with the world outside.
- Sport or Performance Seats – 12-way Sport Seats with Grained Leather and Suedecloth facings are standard, as is driver’s seat memory. First Edition and F-TYPE R configurations receive Windsor leather Performance seats.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Trim and Finishes
Every element in the Jaguar F-TYPE interior has been designed to provide a unified, satisfying experience–from the double contrast stitching to the classically-charming, thoughtfully-placed controls. Here’s what else you should look for:
- The F-TYPE interior stands out even more if you upgrade with the R-Dynamic Coupe or Convertible, which both include R-Dynamic treadplates and a Delta aluminum center console.
- Upgrade with the F-TYPE R for a Linear Vee Aluminum console finisher, customizable Premium Cabin Lighting, Metal tread plates, and a steering wheel with R branding.
- Interested in the F-TYPE First Edition? These configurations will only available for the 2021 model year, and they offer Metal treadplates with First Edition branding, an Engine Spin console finisher with First Edition script, Nubuck-edged carpet floor mats, and aluminum gearshift paddles, too.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Dimensions
Of course, not even the most artistically-appointed vehicle will be able to satisfy the Saddle River-region’s most discerning drivers, if it doesn’t offer a spacious interior. The F-TYPE may be a sports car, but it’s both comfortable and capable:
- Passenger Space: This two-passenger sports car offers 42.8 inches of legroom, 36.8 inches of headroom, and 56.5 inches of shoulder room. Finding your comfort zone is as easy as can be.
- Cargo Volume: The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe offers 14.4 cubic feet of trunk space, while the Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible offers 7.3 cubic feet of the same.
Start a New Adventure at Jaguar Paramus
We’ve described the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior in the best way that we know how, but not even the most complete description could compare to firsthand experience. You’ve got to see the new Jaguar F-TYPE for yourself, and thanks to our exciting Jaguar F-TYPE lease deals, there’s never been a better time to move forward.
More From Jaguar Paramus
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color choices make it easy to customize your look, both inside and out. With nearly 30 paint colors and a bevy of upholstery materials, stitchings, and finishes to choose from, the Jaguar F-PACE color options ensure there’s something to fit every Englewood aesthetic. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE colors…
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE caused quite a buzz in the automotive industry, gaining numerous awards and accolades and even outperforming competitors like the Tesla Model X! Still, you might wonder how the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE dimensions compare to those of other SUVs. If you’re ready to experience the Jaguar electric SUV, take a look at…
Sports cars are an enormous part of the Jaguar brand’s DNA, and no vehicle puts their heritage on display quite like the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. You can expect this sports car to deliver a finely-crafted engine and an exterior that has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Englewood or Fort Lee, but that’s not…
You’re an environmentally-conscious, responsible person who needs to get around Paramus in style. No wonder you’re looking at the all electric 2020 Jaguar I-PACE! But everyone needs options, and you’re no exception. Fortunately, there are three 2020 Jaguar I-PACE configurations to choose from. Find Your New I-PACE Which 2020 Jaguar I-PACE model is right for you?…
In the market for a luxury midsize wagon or sedan near Englewood? The 2020 Jaguar XF could be your perfect car. The 2020 Jaguar XF interior offers amenities and several advanced features making your daily travels in Saddle River more enjoyable. Read on to learn more about the Jaguar XF design. Find a New Jaguar XF…