2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Interior
Sports cars are an enormous part of the Jaguar brand’s DNA, and no vehicle puts their heritage on display quite like the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE. You can expect this sports car to deliver a finely-crafted engine and an exterior that has no trouble turning heads on the roads near Englewood or Fort Lee, but that’s not all. After all, the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior offers driver-focused cockpit, sublime appointments, and technology features you’ll never tire of using. Take a closer look today.
Jaguar F-TYPE Design and Interior Features
Available as a Coupe or as a Convertible, the restyled and updated 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE is sure to catch the eye of everyone who gets near. Everyone is talking about the Jaguar F-TYPE design, and It’s not hard to see why:
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display – One of the biggest additions for the new model year is the digital gauge cluster, which replaces the analog components of yesteryear without sacrificing any of their classic charm.
- Touch Pro™ Infotainment – The responsive 10-inch touchscreen seamlessly connects you to your standard 380W Meridian™ Sound System with features like Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Standard Connected Navigation Pro keeps you in touch with the world outside.
- Sport or Performance Seats – 12-way Sport Seats with Grained Leather and Suedecloth facings are standard, as is driver’s seat memory. First Edition and F-TYPE R configurations receive Windsor leather Performance seats.
Explore our guide to the Jaguar F-TYPE configurations to learn more about the standard and available features of each trim.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Trim and Finishes
Every element in the Jaguar F-TYPE interior has been designed to provide a unified, satisfying experience–from the double contrast stitching to the classically-charming, thoughtfully-placed controls. Here’s what else you should look for:
- The F-TYPE interior stands out even more if you upgrade with the R-Dynamic Coupe or Convertible, which both include R-Dynamic treadplates and a Delta aluminum center console.
- Upgrade with the F-TYPE R for a Linear Vee Aluminum console finisher, customizable Premium Cabin Lighting, Metal tread plates, and a steering wheel with R branding.
- Interested in the F-TYPE First Edition? These configurations will only available for the 2021 model year, and they offer Metal treadplates with First Edition branding, an Engine Spin console finisher with First Edition script, Nubuck-edged carpet floor mats, and aluminum gearshift paddles, too.
Jaguar F-TYPE Interior Dimensions
Of course, not even the most artistically-appointed vehicle will be able to satisfy the Saddle River-region’s most discerning drivers, if it doesn’t offer a spacious interior. The F-TYPE may be a sports car, but it’s both comfortable and capable:
- Passenger Space: This two-passenger sports car offers 42.8 inches of legroom, 36.8 inches of headroom, and 56.5 inches of shoulder room. Finding your comfort zone is as easy as can be.
- Cargo Volume: The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe offers 14.4 cubic feet of trunk space, while the Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible offers 7.3 cubic feet of the same.
Start a New Adventure at Jaguar Paramus
We’ve described the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE interior in the best way that we know how, but not even the most complete description could compare to firsthand experience. You’ve got to see the new Jaguar F-TYPE for yourself, and thanks to our exciting Jaguar F-TYPE lease deals, there’s never been a better time to move forward.
More From Jaguar Paramus
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE fuel economy tops out at 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Although both of the two available engines are offered on a range of unique trim levels, all-wheel drive is always standard, and that means these specs remain consistent from trim to trim. All you need to do is check…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE trim levels are offering more than ever this time around. Although the full lineup of Jaguar F-PACE packages has been pared down to just three basic models, our F-PACE model comparison reveals that the new range leaves nothing to be desired. We’ve covered all three 2021 F-PACE configurations below! Although exact…
The Jaguar E-PACE specs and features have made it one of the Englewood area’s favorite compact SUVs, but which model is right for you? We’ve broken down each of the 2020 Jaguar E-PACE configurations in detail, so you can make the right decision for your daily drives and adventures. View Our E-PACE InventoryContact Us Jaguar…
Just because you’ve got an electric car doesn’t mean that luxury gets left out of the equation. For proof of that, look no further than the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is the total package, combining the ample space befitting an SUV and a suite of luxurious amenities that you can expect…
Whether you opt for the new Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe or the new Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible, you’re going to have a wide range of trim levels to consider. In order to make the right choice, you’re going to need to take a close look at the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations, and that’s where we come in. …