Explore the 2021 Jaguar XF Interior
The Jaguar XF design reaches soaring new heights for 2021 with jaw-dropping style, leading technology, and plenty of space to stretch out and relax. This model has been redesigned from the ground up, and the result is an even more sophisticated and modern look that is sure to impress Ridgewood drivers. Take a closer look inside the 2021 Jaguar XF interior with Jaguar Paramus, and stop by our dealership for your test drive.
What are the Jaguar XF Interior Features?
The Jaguar XF interior is offered with a wide range of incredible standard features, including:
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Wireless device charging with phone signal booster
- Grained Leather Seats in Ebony, Light Oyster and Caraway
- Light Oyster Morzine headlining
- Meridian™ Sound System
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 12-way heated electric front seats with 2-way manual headrests
- 40:20:40 folding rear seats with center armrest
Want to boost your luxury in Fort Lee Upgrade to higher trim levels and enjoy amenities like:
- 16-way electric driver and passenger seats with two-way manual headrests
- Memory for the driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Pivi Pro™
- Online Pack with Data Plan
- Interactive Driver Display
- Illuminated metal treadplates
- Contrast stitching for your grained leather seats
- R‑Dynamic-branded leather steering wheel
- Ebony Morzine headlining
- And more!
What Are the Jaguar XF Interior Dimensions?
The Jaguar XF interior isn’t just luxurious and tech-savvy, it’s also incredibly spacious. Compared to rivals from Audi or Mercedes-Benz, the Jaguar XF design leaves plenty of room to truly get comfortable. Take a look at the dimensions below:
- Front Row Legroom: 41.5 inches
- Second Row Legroom: 37.2 inches
- Trunk Space: 17.8 cubic feet
What’s New in the 2021 Jaguar XF Design?
Jaguar shook up its popular lineup in 2021, discontinuing the smaller XE sedan and revitalizing the XF. Now with a lower price tag and higher level of technology, the Jaguar XF design is better than ever before:
- Aesthetics: the Jaguar XF interior is stunning in any configuration with details like open-pore wood, aluminum trim, and exclusive “cricket-ball” stitching for a customized look.
- Technology: The Pivi™ operating system features two modems to increase speed, so you can carry out multiple commands and download over-the-air updates seamlessly.
- Performance: The JaguarDrive Selector™ allows you to handpick your driving settings to optimize performance, whether you’re driving through snow in Jersey City or trying to boost efficiency with Eco mode.