How Much Is the Jaguar E-PACE?
How much is the Jaguar E-PACE? If you’re a Saddle River driver trying to budget for your new Jaguar E-PACE purchase, consider the price of each model and what they have to offer with Jaguar Paramus in Paramus.
Jaguar E-PACE Price By Trim Level
Discover how much the Jaguar E-PACE costs at each trim level. All models run on a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine delivering 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels.
- E-PACE: At an MSRP from $38,600*, you can expect the Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro system with a 10-inch touchscreen, as well as various advanced safety systems, including Emergency Braking.
- E-PACE S: For $41,500 MSRP*, Englewood drivers have access to Jaguar InControl® Apps, Navigation Pro, and a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot.
- E-PACE SE: An MSRP from $44,300* gets you 14-way memory front seats, a power-controlled tailgate, and the Meridian Sound System.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC S: Starting at $47,350 MSRP*, this model boasts the Park Pack, with Reverse Traffic Detection, Traffic Sign Recognition, and a 360-degree parking aid.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE: Pay $50,050 MSRP* for Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and more, as well as 19-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC HSE: An MSRP from $53,100* promises perforated Windsor leather upholstery, 18-way memory front seats, and an interactive driver display.
- E-PACE First Edition: For an exclusive E-PACE model, you’ll pay from $53,550 MSRP* and get an Activity Key, a Head-Up Display, and all the other intriguing features the other models have to offer.
Learn More About Jaguar Models at Jaguar Paramus
Head to Jaguar Paramus near Ridgewood to see how the Jaguar E-PACE compares to other Jaguar SUVs and to find out about the price points of other models. Interested in the 2020 model? Take an in-depth look at the Jaguar E-PACE interior, today.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes $995 destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
More from Jaguar Paramus
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? This luxury performance SUV was engineered to provide superior power, handling, and control, and it’s more than capable when it comes to heavy lifting. In fact, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity comes in at 5,291 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Ready to dig…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features….
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP,…
The 2020 Jaguar XE luxury sedan provides both powerful engines and competitive fuel economy ratings for Englewood and Saddle River drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg. Explore the 2o20 Jaguar XE fuel economy, engine options, and design features that can help with fuel efficiency. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer…
The 2019 Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated heated, cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and 10-inch Touch Pro™ with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive near Englewood to experience…