How Much Is the Jaguar E-PACE?
How much is the Jaguar E-PACE? If you’re a Saddle River driver trying to budget for your new Jaguar E-PACE purchase, consider the price of each model and what they have to offer with Jaguar Paramus in Paramus.
Jaguar E-PACE Price By Trim Level
Discover how much the Jaguar E-PACE costs at each trim level. All models run on a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine delivering 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels.
- E-PACE: At an MSRP from $38,600*, you can expect the Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro system with a 10-inch touchscreen, as well as various advanced safety systems, including Emergency Braking.
- E-PACE S: For $41,500 MSRP*, Englewood drivers have access to Jaguar InControl® Apps, Navigation Pro, and a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot.
- E-PACE SE: An MSRP from $44,300* gets you 14-way memory front seats, a power-controlled tailgate, and the Meridian Sound System.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC S: Starting at $47,350 MSRP*, this model boasts the Park Pack, with Reverse Traffic Detection, Traffic Sign Recognition, and a 360-degree parking aid.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC SE: Pay $50,050 MSRP* for Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist, High-Speed Emergency Braking, and more, as well as 19-inch 10-spoke alloy wheels.
- E-PACE R-DYNAMIC HSE: An MSRP from $53,100* promises perforated Windsor leather upholstery, 18-way memory front seats, and an interactive driver display.
- E-PACE First Edition: For an exclusive E-PACE model, you’ll pay from $53,550 MSRP* and get an Activity Key, a Head-Up Display, and all the other intriguing features the other models have to offer.
Learn More About Jaguar Models at Jaguar Paramus
Head to Jaguar Paramus near Ridgewood to see how the Jaguar E-PACE compares to other Jaguar SUVs and to find out about the price points of other models. Interested in the 2020 model? Take an in-depth look at the Jaguar E-PACE interior, today.
*Price shown is Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes $995 destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
More from Jaguar Paramus
In the market for a luxury midsize wagon or sedan near Englewood? The 2020 Jaguar XF could be your perfect car. The 2020 Jaguar XF interior offers amenities and several advanced features making your daily travels in Saddle River more enjoyable. Read on to learn more about the Jaguar XF design. Find a New Jaguar XF…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior provides Englewood-area drivers with everything that they’ve been asking for. Once you’ve had the chance to explore its interior features and dimensions, you’ll surely agree that it’s one of the most luxurious (and most capable) SUVs that you can choose for your daily drives and adventures. Find out what it’s…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity makes it the perfect choice for your Saddle River and Ridgewood drives. With room for up to five passengers, easily-configurable rear seats, and an expansive cargo bay, you’ll be ready for any daily errand or adventure. Keep reading to find out why more and more of your neighbors are trading…
How much is the Jaguar F-PACE? Although your final costs will depend on the trim level that you select, Englewood drivers should know that the Jaguar F-PACE price structure starts at $45,200 MSRP in 2020! A fully-equipped F-PACE could run you up to $80,600 MSRP, but once you’ve seen how much these luxury SUVs have…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? This luxury performance SUV was engineered to provide superior power, handling, and control, and it’s more than capable when it comes to heavy lifting. In fact, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity comes in at 5,291 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Ready to dig…