2018 Jaguar F-PACE vs. 2018 BMW X3
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2018 BMW X3 are top contenders in the luxury SUV segment. When deciding which model to drive around Ridgewood, consider that the F-PACE:
- Provides one more year and 10,000 miles of basic warranty coverage, powertrain warranty coverage, and roadside assistance
- Generates 11 more lb-ft of torque from its comparable introductory 2.0L inline-four engine
- Promises 4.8 more cubic feet as standard for storage
Performance with More Power
When it comes to performance, the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE is set to deliver more power than the 2018 BMW X3.
- F-PACE: The introductory 2.0L inline-four engine churns out 269 lb-ft of torque. Meanwhile, there’s also a supercharged 3.0L V6 that makes up to 380 hp, as well as a turbocharged 2.0L diesel engine rated at 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque.
- X3: The comparable 2.0L inline-four engine musters just 258 lb-ft of torque. Otherwise, there’s a turbocharged 3.0L six-cylinder that manages 355 hp. There’s no diesel offering in the lineup.
Not only does the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE promise more space than the 2018 BMW X3 when all seats are occupied, but it also can tow more.
- F-PACE: 33.5 cubic feet as standard for cargo; towing capacity of 5,300 pounds
- X3: 28.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo; towing capacity of 4,400 pounds
Visit Jaguar Paramus Today!
Head to Jaguar Paramus in Paramus to test drive the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and see how it compares to other luxury models!
Jaguar F-PACE Inventory
Vehicle shown is for illustrative purposes only.
Vehicle in transit.