2018 Jaguar E-PACE Performance
As the first compact SUV from Jaguar, the new Jaguar E-PACE combines dynamic driving with everyday practicality. This combination is made possible thanks to the various 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance features and specs. Saddle River drivers can learn more with Jaguar Paramus in Paramus!
Performance Features and Specs
Similar to other Jaguar models, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE maintains the Jaguar standard of performance, thanks to:
- A 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine as standard, rated at 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque with an available performance boost of up to 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Highly responsive and efficient nine-speed automatic transmission
- Intelligent all-wheel drive that sends torque to the front and rear axles as needed, and goes on to balance torque to each wheel
- All Surface Progress Control, which is a low-speed cruise control that aides Ridgewood drivers in low-traction situations
- JaguarDrive Control, with which you can select driving modes including Comfort, Eco, Dynamic, or Rain/Ice/Snow
- Configurable Dynamics, which allows to customize throttle mapping, steering settings, suspension, and more
- Adaptive Dynamics, which electronically controls dampers to optimize suspension and provide balance between comfort, refinement, and agility
Visit Jaguar Paramus to experience the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance capabilities with a test drive and to learn more about Jaguar E-PACE technology! Learn how much the Jaguar E-PACE will cost you too.
More from Jaguar Paramus
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity makes it the perfect choice for your Saddle River and Ridgewood drives. With room for up to five passengers, easily-configurable rear seats, and an expansive cargo bay, you’ll be ready for any daily errand or adventure. Keep reading to find out why more and more of your neighbors are trading…
How much is the Jaguar F-PACE? Although your final costs will depend on the trim level that you select, Englewood drivers should know that the Jaguar F-PACE price structure starts at $45,200 MSRP in 2020! A fully-equipped F-PACE could run you up to $80,600 MSRP, but once you’ve seen how much these luxury SUVs have…
How much can the Jaguar F-PACE tow? This luxury performance SUV was engineered to provide superior power, handling, and control, and it’s more than capable when it comes to heavy lifting. In fact, the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE towing capacity comes in at 5,291 pounds, no matter which trim level you settle on. Ready to dig…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features….
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP,…