2018 Jaguar E-PACE Performance
As the first compact SUV from Jaguar, the new Jaguar E-PACE combines dynamic driving with everyday practicality. This combination is made possible thanks to the various 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance features and specs. Saddle River drivers can learn more with Jaguar Paramus in Paramus!
Performance Features and Specs
Similar to other Jaguar models, the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE maintains the Jaguar standard of performance, thanks to:
- A 2.0L turbocharged inline-four engine as standard, rated at 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque with an available performance boost of up to 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Highly responsive and efficient nine-speed automatic transmission
- Intelligent all-wheel drive that sends torque to the front and rear axles as needed, and goes on to balance torque to each wheel
- All Surface Progress Control, which is a low-speed cruise control that aides Ridgewood drivers in low-traction situations
- JaguarDrive Control, with which you can select driving modes including Comfort, Eco, Dynamic, or Rain/Ice/Snow
- Configurable Dynamics, which allows to customize throttle mapping, steering settings, suspension, and more
- Adaptive Dynamics, which electronically controls dampers to optimize suspension and provide balance between comfort, refinement, and agility
Visit Jaguar Paramus to experience the 2018 Jaguar E-PACE performance capabilities with a test drive and to learn more about Jaguar E-PACE technology! Learn how much the Jaguar E-PACE will cost you too.
More from Jaguar Paramus
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior is offering more than ever for the new year, and drivers near Englewood can’t wait to see what it can do. Want to get an inside look before you step behind the wheel? We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Jaguar E-PACE capacity, technology, and comfort features….
The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE price structure starts at $69,500 MSRP*. For the cost, you get an excellent Jaguar warranty, a great selection of standard features for your Englewood drives, and an all-electric driving range of up to 230 miles! All of this adds up to one simple fact: When you pay the Jaguar I-PACE MSRP,…
The 2020 Jaguar XE luxury sedan provides both powerful engines and competitive fuel economy ratings for Englewood and Saddle River drivers, with up to 25 city mpg and 34 highway mpg. Explore the 2o20 Jaguar XE fuel economy, engine options, and design features that can help with fuel efficiency. Then contact your local authorized Jaguar retailer…
The 2019 Jaguar XJ offers six trims, four powertrains, and a list of standard features including active ventilated heated, cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, and 10-inch Touch Pro™ with Navigation, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations and prices, then schedule a test drive near Englewood to experience…
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE is well-equipped at all trim levels to help improve your drives around Englewood and Saddle River, but if you want to specialize your luxury SUV for your needs and style preferences, you can supplement your F-PACE with genuine Jaguar accessories at Jaguar Paramus. Learn more below, then visit your local authorized Jaguar parts center…