The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Englewood residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Paramus. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Paramus Today!
More From Jaguar Paramus
The 2019 Jaguar F-PACE is well-equipped at all trim levels to help improve your drives around Englewood and Saddle River, but if you want to specialize your luxury SUV for your needs and style preferences, you can supplement your F-PACE with genuine Jaguar accessories at Jaguar Paramus. Learn more below, then visit your local authorized Jaguar parts center…
Shopping for an elegant sports car for your Englewood and Saddle River drives? The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE is available at Jaguar Paramus, your local authorized Jaguar retailer, with coupe and convertible options across five trim levels. Find out what features are included on each Jaguar F-TYPE trim level to decide which one fits your needs. Then contact…
If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of a new luxury car with the performance-enhancing dynamics of all-wheel drive, it’s tough to beat the new Jaguar lineup. All models in the new Jaguar lineup come with standard or available dynamic all-wheel drive system that is able to transfer the amount of torque being sent…