The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Englewood residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Paramus. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Paramus Today!
More From Jaguar Paramus
Just because you’ve got an electric car doesn’t mean that luxury gets left out of the equation. For proof of that, look no further than the 2020 Jaguar I-PACE. The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE interior is the total package, combining the ample space befitting an SUV and a suite of luxurious amenities that you can expect…
Whether you opt for the new Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe or the new Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible, you’re going to have a wide range of trim levels to consider. In order to make the right choice, you’re going to need to take a close look at the 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations, and that’s where we come in. …
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE color choices make it easy to customize your look, both inside and out. With nearly 30 paint colors and a bevy of upholstery materials, stitchings, and finishes to choose from, the Jaguar F-PACE color options ensure there’s something to fit every Englewood aesthetic. Learn more about the 2020 Jaguar F-PACE colors…