The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Englewood residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Paramus. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Paramus Today!
More From Jaguar Paramus
In the market for a luxury midsize wagon or sedan near Englewood? The 2020 Jaguar XF could be your perfect car. The 2020 Jaguar XF interior offers amenities and several advanced features making your daily travels in Saddle River more enjoyable. Read on to learn more about the Jaguar XF design. Find a New Jaguar XF…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior provides Englewood-area drivers with everything that they’ve been asking for. Once you’ve had the chance to explore its interior features and dimensions, you’ll surely agree that it’s one of the most luxurious (and most capable) SUVs that you can choose for your daily drives and adventures. Find out what it’s…
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity makes it the perfect choice for your Saddle River and Ridgewood drives. With room for up to five passengers, easily-configurable rear seats, and an expansive cargo bay, you’ll be ready for any daily errand or adventure. Keep reading to find out why more and more of your neighbors are trading…