The Ins and Outs of Jaguar Racing
Jaguar Racing’s longstanding history in motorsport does much more than entertain Englewood residents. In fact, it informs the evolution of cars accessible to all drivers at Jaguar Paramus. Learn more about Jaguar history and its racing roots!
Jaguar Racing Cars
Check out the different models that have graced the Jaguar Racing platform over the years.
- XK120: World’s fastest production car at launch in 1948. Ran through 1954. Scored a win at Silverstone, and three models debuted at Le Mans.
- C-TYPE: Disc brakes in the C-TYPE became the standard for the automotive industry. Produced from 1951 to 1953. Registered wins at Le Mans.
- D-TYPE: From 1954 to 1957, posted three wins at Le Mans.
- XJS: Won at Spa 24 Hours in 1983. Raun from 1975 through 1996.
- XJR: Ran from 1983 to 1991. Hit speeds up to 229 mph. Took first and second place at Le Mans in 1990.
- Formula 1 – R2 & R3: The Jaguar Formula One team from 2000 to 2004. Driven by Eddie Irvine and Mark Webber.
- Formula E I-TYPE 1: Jaguar and the return to racing for Formula E in 2016 and 2017.
- Formula E I-TYPE 2: All-electric Panasonic Jaguar Racing car. Sprints to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
Visit Jaguar Paramus Today!
More From Jaguar Paramus
It isn’t hard to fall in love with the 2021 Jaguar F-PACE interior. Whether you’re searching for leading technology features, impressive creature comforts, or generous interior capacities, you’re going to appreciate everything that this five-passenger Jaguar SUV has to offer. Jaguar SUV Lease Offers View Inventory Jaguar F-PACE Interior Technology Features Even the most accessible…
The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE fuel economy tops out at 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Although both of the two available engines are offered on a range of unique trim levels, all-wheel drive is always standard, and that means these specs remain consistent from trim to trim. All you need to do is check…
The 2021 Jaguar F-PACE trim levels are offering more than ever this time around. Although the full lineup of Jaguar F-PACE packages has been pared down to just three basic models, our F-PACE model comparison reveals that the new range leaves nothing to be desired. We’ve covered all three 2021 F-PACE configurations below! Although exact…